Thursday, October 21, 2010

Donna Speaks Fall Fashion

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiypeILS9jL7qtsol44akJkx2zewxuPgsf5a827-anOeGlvoFpWssdo2ynhQpj2uMM81mxQPf9gW0EfcelIQExjScEfHREXTACFJ573lYp0lGrdFfBmRe0UtjXKMwIcgSiGSI6vaQ5OJh0/s1600/Dcover3.png 
Donna Magazine was released today and I gotta say I really loved the whole issue. The cover, the articles, and the graphics all fit really well together. The magazine is about Fall fashion. From must-haves, to styled looks, and make-up.  .Marcela.. looked stunning on the cover. She diffidently worked the beautiful lavish Dior gown and had a amazing inspirational interview. I enjoyed the "Key Trends" article. The five trends they discussed were something that were seeing this Fall.

Overall I give this issue a star rating of 4/5!!

1 comment:

Vic said...

Yeah, I thought it was good, but not exactly great :)