Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Outlook

Throughout my years in Stardoll, I've done things that you wouldn't ordinary do in the real world. Like run an award show or produced a magazine. People wonder why we dedicate so much time and effort just for a virtual website. They assume we have no life.
Stardoll is a world of many possibilities. Now, I look at Stardoll as a platform for my future, in which I use to practice my skills and explore many possible aspects that I may want to pursue in real life. You can do and create things that may inspire to do in real life that you probably wouldn't have realized you had the potential to do if it weren't for Stardoll.

Not only that, but Stardoll is full of different people from different cultures. You create friendships and learn a lot about people you usually wouldn't meet in real life.

And of course, I can't forget about the fashion! If it weren't for Stardoll, I wouldn't know a whole lot about fashion.

I've gown so much these past years, I've learn so much, and has ridiculous as it might sound, Stardoll played a huge part in it.

1 comment:

smoothielove said...

Couldn't agree with you more -Stardoll is a way of trying out things you actually want to do for real..